ACHE of South Florida's Corporate Sponsorship Program provides a cost-effective, value-based proposition for South Florida’s healthcare industry partners.
If your organization is doing business in the South Florida healthcare marketplace, you may be looking for value-based initiatives that will help you maintain, and hopefully, improve your business opportunities. Our Corporate Sponsorship Program provides a cost-effective and substantial value for your business development dollars. Partnering with us as a Corporate Sponsor enables your organization to build strong, meaningful, and visible relationships that result in ACHE of South Florida and your organization working together to achieve the common goal of improving healthcare delivery in South Florida.
As a Corporate Sponsor you will have year-long exposure and opportunities to build one-on-one relationships with over 1,000 ACHE members in the South Florida marketplace. The Corporate Sponsorship Program offers our partners:
- Exposure to South Florida healthcare leaders who are making decisions in areas such as information systems, capital equipment, management consulting, pharmaceuticals and clinical and operations management systems
- Opportunities to gain new insight into your strategies, programs, products and services by participating in educational and networking offerings with South Florida SFHEF members
- Insights into the trends, issues and research affecting the South Florida healthcare marketplace
- An Online presence through SFHEF’s website, event emails, and newsletters highlighting our Corporate Partners with links to their websites and contact, product, and service information
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsorship levels expand the opportunity for organizations to achieve the right value of SFHEF partnership, according to their needs, for the right price
It is the mission of our organization to improve healthcare delivery in South Florida through the provision of quality education and networking events. If your organization’s mission is to provide a service/product that improves healthcare delivery in South Florida, or if your organization is new to the South Florida healthcare marketplace and wants to achieve greater visibility and exposure for your valuable business development dollars, please join our existing Corporate Partners and become a sponsor.
DOWNLOAD 2020 SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES